PREORDER 2022: THE YEAR OF THE SNOOP. >>>
Preorder now and get a free invisible ink pen!
Details to come, but see 2021 below for a general idea. Shipping at the end of November.
2022's Übergift Bundle will be snoop-themed but also include general stationery items.
2021: The Year of the Optimist
So you've blown most of the year licking your wounds? No worries! There's still plenty of time to show 2021 who's boss!
JUST $5! End 2021 on a high note with THE YEAR OF THE OPTIMIST.
It's good good good and oh-so-smart!
Choose just the book, or the Übergift Bundle! What's that? The planner, plus a zippered, block-printed pouch of nerdly plannerly joy filled with Prismacolors and paints, a water brush, pencils and sharpener, eraser, mini stapler, scissors, stickers, washi tape, a block-printed pocket notebook, liquid paper, a cheap fountain pen and ink, post-its, sharpies, and more! Photo shows an example, but exact components will vary depending on my stash of goodies.
- Letterpress and block-printed cover. Cover design by Ron Miller, carved and printed by me.
- 39 weird and wonderful original illustrations to paint or color instead of working. Art by Ronald Miller and Mr. Pappo and the Bird, a collaboration with Twyla Lohr-Miller.
- Annual Überlist (big fat year-long To Do list), plus preview section to sketch out next year's list at the end.
- Heavy Keaykolour vellum cover and recycled pressboard backer.
- Smooth, heavy index card paper (recycled), fountain-pen friendly!
- Fold-out monthly calendars (printed on smooth and perky French Paper Mod-Tone printed paper) form handy monthly dividers. Weekly pages are filed in front of their monthly dividers to making flipping from week to month more convenient.
- Monthly layout features wide fold-overs with bullet-style monthly view that can fold over current week for quick reference.
- Obsessive tracking chart inside monthly flap for keeping track of your brilliant new routines, plus goodie boxes for goals/productivity/enemy lists/doodles.
- Chunky weekly layout, plus a little section for context and highlights
- Light gray open bullets in weekly and daily boxes. Use for bullet list tracking, plus a new info box for recording whatever minutia (weather, mood, # of eggs your chickens made that day--ideas I'm toying with right now) suits your fancy. Faint enough to ignore if that's not your scene, man.
- Weekly goodie boxes for goals/memos/notes, nerdy productivity.
- Unusual and recycled materials & handmade charm.
- Monthly seasonal fun-filled activities.
- Standard US holidays, plus Christmas, Easter, Chanukah (and a few geeky extras). If you want to recommend additional, I'll take them under consideration.
- At-a-glance annual calendar with a bigger typeface for tired eyes and moon cycles for hippy gardening, moonlight strolls, or werewolf hunting.
- A pocket for receipts or stickers or whatever
- Mulligan stickers for when you truly fuck up your day's square and want a freshie.
- Attached stretchy strap to secure book neatly shut when you throw it in your bag/car.
- Half-legal size (7 x 8.5" monthly pages, 7 x 10" overall with spiral).
- Spiral bound to lay flat or flip around.
- Joy! Huzzah! Yippeee!