ORDER 2022: THE YEAR OF THE SNOOP.
2022's Übergift Bundle is a very special snoop-themed surprise, but also includes general stationery items, including Prismacolors & kiddy watercolors.
(Scroll down for Übergift Bundle video if you want spoilers.)
- Letterpress and block-printed cover (because my type only has two 2s, so I had to carve another matching lino block one!) with die-cut peekaboo hole. Prying eye illustration by Ron Miller.
- Astonishing anthropomorphic illustrations by J. J. Grandville to paint or color instead of working.
- Annual Überlist (big fat year-long To Do list), plus preview section to sketch out next year's list at the end.
- Remake Midnight Black 140lb cover and repurposed pressboard backer (assorted colors and materials).
- Smooth, heavy index card paper (recycled or SFI), fountain-pen friendly! Mostly 90lb, but a handful on heavier 110lb.
- Fold-out monthly calendars (printed on 80lb Golden Green Basis in antique vellum finish with a felty feel) form handy monthly dividers. Weekly pages are filed in front of their monthly dividers to making flipping from week to month more convenient.
- Monthly layout features wide fold-overs with daily list. Use it for bullet-style monthly view that can fold over current week for quick reference, or for micro-journaling, daily news, or gratitude journal,
- Obsessive tracking chart inside monthly flap for keeping track of your brilliant new routines, plus goodie boxes for goals/productivity/enemy lists/doodles.
- Chunky weekly layout, plus a little section for context and highlights
- Light gray open bullets in weekly and daily boxes. Use for bullet list tracking, plus a new info box for recording whatever minutia (weather, mood, # of eggs your chickens made that day) suits your fancy. Faint enough to ignore if that's not your scene, man.
- Weekly goodie boxes for goals/memos/notes, nerdy productivity.
- A credit card sized magnifying glass for snooping clues or reading tiny print
- Unusual and recycled materials & handmade charm.
- Monthly seasonal fun-filled activities.
- Standard US holidays, plus Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah (and a few geeky extras). If you want to recommend additional, I'll take them under consideration.
- At-a-glance annual calendar with a bigger typeface for tired eyes and moon cycles for hippy gardening, moonlight strolls, or werewolf hunting.
- A pocket for receipts or whatever
- Attached stretchy strap to secure book neatly shut when you throw it in your bag/car.
- Half-legal size (7 x 8.5" monthly pages, 7 x 10" overall with spiral).
- Spiral bound to lay flat or flip around.
- Joy! Huzzah! Yippeee!