ORDER 2023: THE YEAR OF THE REALIST.
40% OFF REMAINING COPIES, HUZZAH!
(If you ordered one in February, you've already been refunded.)
- Letterpress cover printed on sturdy French Paper Construction in Nightshift Blue (French is a 150-year-old American paper company that's been hydroelectric for 100 years!).
- Illustrations to color whilst procrastinating, or without apology. This year's illustrations are Jean-Marc Côté's marvelous 19th century visions of the year 2000.
- Annual Überlist (big fat year-long To Do list), plus preview section to sketch out next year's list at the end.
- Smooth, heavy 90lb index card paper (recycled or SFI), fountain-pen friendly!
- Fold-out monthly calendars (on scrumptious French Mod-Tone print paper) form handy monthly dividers. Weekly pages are filed in front of their monthly dividers to making flipping from week to month more convenient.
- Monthly layout features wide fold-overs with numbered daily list. Use it for bullet-style monthly view that can fold over current week for quick reference, or for micro-journaling, daily news, or gratitude journal, etc.
- Obsessive tracking chart inside monthly flap for keeping track of your brilliant new routines, plus goodie boxes for goals/productivity/enemy lists/doodles.
- Chunky weekly layout, plus a little section for context and highlights
- Light gray open bullets in weekly and daily boxes. Use for bullet list tracking, plus a new info box for recording whatever minutia (weather, mood, exercise, poops, # of eggs your chickens made that day) suits your fancy. Faint enough to ignore if that's not your scene, man. The pack pocket even includes a few do-over stickers for days you mess up & want a fresh start.
- Weekly goodie boxes for goals/memos/notes, nerdy productivity.
- Unusual and recycled materials & handmade charm.
- Monthly seasonal fun-filled activities.
- Standard US holidays, plus Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah (and a few geeky extras). If you want to recommend additional, I'll take them under consideration.
- At-a-glance annual calendar with a bigger typeface for tired eyes and moon cycles for hippy gardening, moonlight strolls, or werewolf hunting.
- A clear pocket in back with do-over stickers
- Attached stretchy strap to secure book neatly shut when you throw it in your bag/car.
- Half-legal size (7 x 8.5" monthly pages, 7 x 10" overall with spiral).
- Spiral bound to lay flat or flip around.
- Joy! Huzzah! Yippeee!
- THE ÜBERGIFT BUNDLE SORRY, SOLD OUT! Includes a bunch of dandy extras in a giftable (what a dumb word; everything's giftable, sheesh) presentation: your planner, plus a mug and pouches featuring color versions Jean-Marc Côté's Year 2000 artwork. The pouches are filled with stationery goodies and miscellany and shipped via Priority Mail. Contents may vary a bit, but pic below is represenative.